Monday, July 2, 2012

Results and New Question for You


So a couple of weeks ago I posed the question on Pinterest “Who Should Play Red?” There were only 23 entrants in the drawing for a $50 Amazon gift card! Can you believe it? Those were really good odds I’d say. 

Anyway, the actress who came out on top was Debra Messing, who I actually think is the best choice. Red’s definitely got a smart-alecky humorous side which Debra could really pull off. Now if we could just get her to decide she’s just GOT to play Red – then we’ve got something.

Kathleen Grace’s name was drawn out of those who entered and I’ll be sending her that gift card in the next day or two. Congratulations and thank you Kathleen.

Next up is Mac! For those of you who haven’t read Red Mojo Mama (yes, I know there are some out there), Mac is Red’s dead husband who returns to guide her through the next phase of her life. He’s a handsome, bald-headed tall man with rich mahogany skin and a very big smile. So, I’ve chosen a few actors that ran through my mind while I was writing this story.

Please jump in and give me a Pinterest vote – sign up ya’ll, it’s not that hard – and there’s a chance at a $25 gift card to Amazon in it for you. Who Should Play Mac?

Much love and thanks to those who participated!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I voted for Debra so I'm so happy that she won! Can I just tell you again how much I'm loving these Pinterest competitions? Seriously, I would vote even if the Amazon gift card wasn't on the line!

    Back to Mac, as I said in my Pinterest comment, I definitely pictured him as a Ving Rhames. Due to age issues, I went with Richard T. Jones!

    I love this! It's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelley - I just found this comment. (Can you believe it?) And it reminded me that I need to do one of these for Joe! Wow, this one is going to be fun.

    ReplyDelete