Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Who Should Play Red?


Inquiring minds want to know! Who do you think should be the actress to play Red Talbot – the main character in two of my novels Red Mojo Mama and Red is an Attitude?

Red and I have selected five actresses for you to choose from: Debra Messing, Julia Roberts, Nicole Kidman, Amy Adams and Marcia Cross – all redheads, of course. 

You have to pin your choice on Pinterest in order to be entered in a drawing for a fabulous prize – a $50 Amazon gift card.  If you haven’t joined yet or would like an invitation to join, please let me know on Twitter at @redmojomama!

Click on the link below and be sure to choose the actress you think would do the best job of bringing my feisty redheaded friend to the screen. Entries for the drawing will be accepted until midnight on June 30, 2012!

17 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Wish I was on Pinterest. Just so you know who I'd choose: Debra Messing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinterest is so much fun! Debra Messing could definitely pull it off! She's got that mischievous streak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, Kathy! I’m not on Pinterest either. I guess I need to figure that out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's the up and coming site. And it's ripe for marketing, you just have to be creative.

      Delete
  4. NOT Nicole Kidman, she does not have enough facial expressions! And I'm not on Pintrest either :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - it's funny and lovely that you have such a strong feeling on this one. Not to worry about not being on Pinterest - I'll count the blog votes too.

      Delete
  5. I know you've got the names picked and probably considered everyone but I've just got to mention Isla Fisher from the Wedding Crashers. I did choose Amy Adams but you might want to take a peek at Isla too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking I may have to add to the list by popular demand.

      Delete
  6. I was thinking along the same lines as Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far Isla Fisher and Christina Hendricks have been nominated at large! I may have to expand the selection.

      Delete
  7. I can't vote on Pinterest either, but Julia Roberts is one of my favourite actors, so I naturally choose her. She puts so much into any role she plays. Debra Messing would be my second choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shhh - Don't tell the others, but I'm counting the votes on this blog too.

      Delete
  8. Debra, Debra, Debra! She's a funny lady, just like our Red.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry - I've been so neglectful! Debra is a really good choice. I think the humor thing is huge.

      Delete
  9. Thanks Mel - got your vote recorded!

    ReplyDelete